Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FIREWORKS 2011!

I took off the month of January. And most of the month of December as well. Ok, ok, so the end of November wasn't that hot either. I had a bad case of bloggers-block, and an even worse case of bloggers-apathy. I guess that's what severe, ridiculous, should-never-happen-to-anyone-or their-dog pregnancy sickness will do to you, mixed, not to mention, with major parental guilt for being sick all day and allowing my one-year-old to watch 12 hours of TV a day for weeks at a time.

Not that I'm complaining at all. After trying to get pregnant for months on end, I took an anti-complaining oath when I saw those precious two lines. I may have been sick, but I sure was happy to be sick.

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY. HOORAY!!!

Luckily, after a long trip home for the holidays (which was extended to five weeks so we could welcome my little brother Jordan home from his mission) and some major TLC from family (to all three of us Wiggy's) the ball is rolling again and I am feeling much better. I ridiculously came back to New York with a completely empty camera so I have nothing to show for the amazing time we had...but believe me, it was good! And you know what else is good? New babies. YEAH!

Anyway, cheers to February 1st. Cheers to blogging again.
And cheers to the 4th of July...the newest Wiggy should be here to share it with us!

10 comments:

  1. Yay!:) Hoping for a girl...Nathan needs a wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congratulations! That is soooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heather! That is so exciting! You are such an awesome mommasita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! But NOOOO! I thought you got all the pregnancy sickness out w/T. Apparently I was very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm not even kidding - last week I was going to comment on your blog and say - you must be preggo!!!!

    And don't feel bad about the TV - Little Einsteins raised Livy while I was pregnant with Adam - and she seems to be doing fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS news, from Cambridge with love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so good to see you while you were home. I'm super excited for you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Heather! So excited for you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your Welsh family are delighted and hope that all that sickness is done and dusted with now and that the rest of your pregnancy will be an easy one xx We love our three Wiggys and know we will adore number 4 !!

    ReplyDelete