Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Loves

Last weekend we had a ward Valentine's Day dance party and it was SO much fun. I loved spending time with both of my boys more than I can express. Life is pretty crazy busy around here, so it's not that often that we are all together doing something fun...so this was SUCH a blast!

I especially loved spending time with this hunk! What a treat. I love him so much and feel so blessed to be his wife. During the dance, the music cut in the middle of a slow song and everyone stopped dancing and walked to the edge of the gym...except for us. Jim held me close and sang the song at the top of his lungs. It was so sweet.

Jim and I danced our buns off and had so much fun, but little Mr. T definitely stole the show! He loves music and was the first one on the dance floor shaking his groove thing. Everyone commented on how darn cute he was...I agree! I think our daily living room dance parties have helped a brother out!

After crazy-dancing with Dad and the blanket, T was ready for some Mommy-loves. We knew it was time to go when he wanted to slow dance with me and he put his head on my shoulder and wouldn't take it off. It was a dream come true! I love snuggles...and he's usually way too busy to give them. What a super great night spent with my two favorite muchachos.

4 comments:

  1. That is sooo adorable! I love seeing little T dance and shake what his Momma gave him :) I would love a belly shot.....LIKE NOW!!!!

    LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love living room dance parties, and I love church dance parties, and I love wedding reception dance parties - and apparently it runs in the family!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I so remember our daily living room roomie dances.. I miss those. I think Ethan got his daddy's genes in the dancing department and isnt a fan when I turn the music up :) Miss Ellie loves to shake her bottom though so I guess she can be my dancing buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big T has gotten. Toddlers dancing = crazy awesome. Love it. I agree with your friend Ashleigh, how about a belly shot.

    ReplyDelete