Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're both getting bigger

T and I are both getting bigger...albeit in different ways!
Talmage had his 2 year check-up, and he's definitely getting big!
Height: 36 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 32 pounds (85th percentile)
I LOVE the picture above because it proves what a super-cute copycat our little man is. Jim has been working super hard on his oral presentation for moot court, and one of the recommendations he received was to speak with a pen in his mouth so that he'd better annunciate his words. A few days later, I found T with a pen in his mouth saying, "blah, blah, blah!" It was hilarious and so cute!
I'm getting bigger also!
Me at 6 months (24 weeks pregnant).
I really think these pictures are awkward, but I took like two pictures my whole pregnancy with T and I wish I had taken more...so here it is! I'm finally starting to pop out and I look a little more pregnant, although most people still don't believe it. I told a woman at church on Sunday that I was pregnant and she asked me how far along I was. When I told her I was 6 months pregnant, she said, "What? Six months? I look like that after eating dinner!" It was pretty funny.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the woman at church....you are tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Talmage is such a little copycat. Just wait till you start nursing the new baby - that ought to make for some funny blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad that you look better than I do NOW and my child is over 7 months old. Oh, to be tall and thin......

    p.s. Talmage is adorable! We miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were made to have babies.. Sheesh! I cant believe that you look like normal women do and you are 6 months along! I thought I was little prego but you my dear, take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm yeah, you are still smaller than me and I had Claire nearly 3 months ago. You're teeny! I'm just a little bitter and jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that is totally a food baby looking belly nothing like 6 months. Congrats! We are due Sep 1st, its a little crazy but we are excited. Talmage is big also! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete