Friday, June 24, 2011

In 'N Out & Park Smiles

My baby brother (who ps will never not be my baby brother) is working at In 'N Out and so we decided to go watch him work and get a bite to eat. He was BUSY and looked so darn cute in that little uniform. We were way proud of him. So proud, in fact, that after we ate our burgers in the restaurant we went through the drive-thru and ordered a milkshake so we could see him up close and personal. It was awesome!


Talmage was starting not to feel well and was being pretty tempermental about everything! Of course, Mema can always work her magic and get him to behave (um...can I get the grandparent manual please?) T and Mema picked out all of the little french fries, which obviously taste different and better than the normal sized ones.


Me and my pops enjoying some fresh pink lemonade. My only beef with In 'N Out (which I pretty much adore) is that their root beer has caffeine in it. It didn't used to. But now it does. Bummer. Good thing their lemonade is so darn good!


In other news, T and I are loving the sunshine and the parks in Cali. We were playing like mad yesterday and I was trying to get some pictures of his fun. Everytime I would bring out the camera he would say cheese, smile and move on with his next activity (without even looking at the camera!) I have some smiles, but no eye contact. Oh well, baby steps. He was excited though, and after one picture he said, "Mommy, I a good cheeser!" Yes, T. Yes you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment