Thursday, June 23, 2011

One week to go...

One week from today we'll have a new, sweet little bundle of goodness in our family. I have been feeling pretty much every emotion in the world, but mostly I'm just so excited for him to join us.
I've been really bad at taking pics lately, especially with me in them, but I decided today that I should do one final documentation of my preggo body (today was the day mostly because I actually took a shower and did my hair--a rarity these days!) This is me from the front, obviously. You can't super tell I'm pregnant except that my belly button sticks out a good 8 feet. Awkward.

And the side shot. It'll be interesting to see how big this baby is. I'm definitely bigger this time than I was with T, but I've gained less weight. So we'll see. Mostly I'm just praying for healthy and happy...with at least a few rolls! Oh how I love rollie pollie babies!

The last few days I've been a little more tired than usual. My energy levels are definitely going down, down, down which is partly pregnancy related and partly related to having a very sick toddler. Summer colds=LAME! Poor T is running a sky high fever and then is so uncomfortable and upset he wants to lay on me all day and all night (read: the walking-oven-pregnant-lady now has a furnace lying on top of her). It's been interesting. He's also a little feisty when he's sick, a little more feisty that is, OK, he's like a big ball of feistiness!


I was telling my dad that I feel much more tired this go-around then when I was working full-time and he said, "Hey, you are working full-time and your job is much harder this time around." I smiled and kind of rolled my eyes and he said, "When did this scenario ever happen at your last job? You saying, 'OK employee, it's time to bring that contract to so and so. Employeeee. Emplo... Employee. Are you listening to what I'm saying? Listen to my words. Look in my eyes. Bring that contract to. Emp. OK. How about I help you bring that contract to so and so. It's OK. You can do it. Employeeee. How about you just bring half a contract...etc." I was laughing so hard by the end I was crying (or was I crying and that brought laughter?)


What I'm trying to say is, I'm tired...but I guess it comes with the job description! One week to go and the plot will thicken. Bring it!

8 comments:

  1. This makes me sick!!! You look MAYBE 20 weeks preggo! When I'm one week away - people feel bad for me as I walk by! I can't wait to see the newest cute little Wigginton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. Can't wait to see pics of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Heath! You can do it and oh my goodness (as you of course know) - it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAR NEWEST BABY WIGG,

    I AM YOUR AUNTIE...I WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT....I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!

    LOVE YOU X ETERNITY

    AUNT ASH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep.. I agree, you look maybe 20 weeks prego! How do you do it?! You look fabulous and can't wait to "meet" your newest little boy so soon! Don't feel bad taking a nap every once in a while too :) you have definitely earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heath - you do look so good! We can't wait to meet our newest little nephew! So excited for you:) I also love the analogy made by your dad...that had me laughing as well. He's hilarious! Love you! Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good, Heath! I can't believe that you don't even look pregnant from the front. Also, I'm so glad that you have your family around to help cheer you up and to help with T, too. I can't wait for #2 to get here and to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete