Saturday, June 18, 2011

Railroad Museum

We headed to Old Sac today to go to the train museum and it was AWESOME!

We pretty much ran around like crazy people from train to train. Talmage was so excited, he just couldn't hide it! He literally was squealing with delight and it made my day. But taking pictures, so not his priority. Oh well.

He especially liked this train. He thought it looked a whole lot like Chuggington! There was also a Thomas exhibit and play area. Yeah. Love.




There were a handful of trains that you could actually get inside. Do I even have to tell you that it was the best day of his life? I wish you could've seen his face.




It was probably something like this! (Translation: T trying to do the excited face he sees on his mom and dad all the time!) Hilarious. I love these boys so darn much. I can't wait to have another one!

1 comment:

  1. I come here to keep my eye on you three ( soon to be four) and always start smiling, often laughing, I throw in alot of ooohs and ahhhs but by the end of your blog I always have tears streaming down my face.... guess I just love and miss my Canadian/Californian (Tal citizen of the world) family alot

    ReplyDelete