Friday, June 17, 2011

The Last Grad

My baby brother Chase graduated from high school last week, and I was so excited that I was home and could attend (I was in the MTC for Ash's and at BYU for Jord's). They have a morning, outdoor graduation and luckily mother nature had our back!


Me and the 'rents basking in the sunshine! Talmage went and played with GG and Chaya so I was relaxed the whole time and could actually pay attention.

I thought this was a pretty sweet action shot. What is it about graduations that make me all emotional? Or maybe it's being 9 months pregnant. Hmmm...


Mom and Dad with the big GRAD!






We had a little get-together after the graduation and I thought this cake was way too cute (leave it to me to photograph food, but skip out on people!) And believe it or not, we ate the whole thing. Maybe that had something to do with the seven (or was it eight) cupcakes that T consumed. Oh yeah, it was awesome.


Congrats Chase! And congrats Mom and Dad on your last grad (from HS at least!).

1 comment:

  1. How come your parents look like they can be your older brother and sister? I want to get on whatever aging plan they are on. You got good genes girl!

    ReplyDelete