Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Half Moon Bay

On Saturday we decided to drive to Half Moon Bay, an easy 30 minutes from our home. It was gorgeous and we had a great time! We love living so close to the sandy, beautiful beach.


The boys going down to the water for the first time.



Evie slept through his first beach trip. I think the waves must have been comforting.

But big brother made up for it by being a little crazy man!


They ran up and down the beach about a million times. T loved the feeling of sand between his toes (who doesn't?)


He was, however, a little scared of the water. Anytime a big wave crashed he jumped onto my lap. I wasn't complaining!


Jim buried T's feet and he thought it was the funniest thing ever.


And when it came to wave chasing, T kept a strong (crazy strong) grip on me. What a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you traded New York City for Palo Alto. Best trade ever! I'm so glad you're loving it there--I mean, it seems impossible not to. Also, I have a cousin who lives in Palo Alto, what ward are you in? Maybe I'll just email you to find out. Your boys are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I can check your blog again without out any warning signs!! Love every second of all the pics!

    ReplyDelete