Monday, August 29, 2011

Stanford Week 1 Photo Dump

Lots of pictures! We'll let them do the talking...mostly!

Daddy and his boys in front of the law school. He's official, student card and all! Hooray for our new school.


Umm...cutest sleeping baby EVER! I can't even explain how much I love this kid.

I take at least 20 (million) pictures of him a day. Seriously cute! And smiling now. And cooing.


T really, really likes our new home. The second we wake up he's asking to go play at the park in our backyard. It's awesome!


This university has some major school pride. The bookstore is the size of a house...like 20 houses. It's huge! T really wants the cowboy hat! And I want shirts for the whole fam.



My parents were our first visitors in Palo Alto and we loved having them (and we'd love to have you too you know, wink wink!) This is them in front of the gorgeous church at Stanford. This courtyard reminds me of Spain. LOVE IT!


T watching the volleyballers. He really just sat there saying, "good job" when they hit the ball. Hilarious!



He hates bathtime but boy does he look cute in an Elmo towel!

1 comment: