Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blessed.

Everett was blessed on Sunday at an intimate meeting at my parents house. Usually, blessings are done in the chapel during Sunday service, but since Ev still cannot attend church we decided to bless him at home. A beautiful blessing was given to him by his dad, and we were grateful to have our local family members in attendance. Ev was blessed, but we consider him a blessing!

One of these days we'll have a family picture where all four of us are looking at the camera. Until then, I think this one is pretty darn cute!

Thanks to everyone who could come, and we missed you to all of those who couldn't.


Papa, Daddy and Ev.


Mema, P-Pa, Mommy and Ev.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you could bless him at home. Is it just me or is there a white glow around Everett? Am I crazy or do I just need to change my contacts? He must be a little angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! I'm so sorry that Bryce and I had to miss Ev's blessing on Sunday. WE love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks absolutely perfect! We are so happy that you are all doing well and even happier that you will be staying in CA....so we can see you in church from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you guys! Having little Ev blessed at home was neat I bet. So glad he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete