Friday, September 21, 2012

Chalk It Up Sacramento

Chalk It Up Sacramento was a major success of an event! Pretty much the sidewalk of a whole city block is turned into a giant chalkboard...and it's awesome! I'm so glad we went.

 My super cute sister and little niecey-girl!

 There was live music and Everett loved dancing with Mema.

The artists were legit! The artwork was phenomenal and I couldn't believe that they were just using chalk. My dad is a super talented artist and Ash and I are sponsoring him for next year ;) I can't wait to see what he does!

 Me and my Kai-Kai!

 There were all sorts of food trucks and we ate the yummiest food. Mom ate at Mama Kim's, Ash/Log/and I ate at Drewski's and Dad and James ate at wicked 'wich. All the food was amazing, but the winner was definitely...

Jim's pulled pork sandwich from the wicked 'wich. You have no idea what you are missing in life until you try this. Really, really good!

 Ah. Sweet. Look at those two lovebirds!

Maybe, possibly, definitely my favorite picture from the whole day. I can't not laugh when I see it. Ha!

 This one is a very, very, very close second!

 When did I say it was ok for him to look like a 5-year-old? Oh wait, I didn't. So stop it, you hear?

The handsome hubs chased the kids around the playground. I'm still getting used to him doing things with us again...and I'm loving it ps!

 Me and the Aviator. I actually just thought of that nickname right now...and I kind of feel clever and love it a lot! Dear Ash, can I call your daughter the Aviator? Let me know. Love, Heath

This boy loves the swings. Especially when his dad pushes him. I'm a little more chicken when it comes to pushing him high on the swings. I'm trying to remind myself that he's not a little baby anymore, but I still think he is!

We saw this Capital Nursery chalk art right as we were leaving and knew we needed to take a picture for Noni. We love you Nones!

No comments:

Post a Comment