Monday, September 24, 2012

Folsom Zoo

 
Avery-girl...you are darn cute! And that day we went to the Zoo, you looked really cute that day. And that smile--oh dear cute!

 The boys and the bears.

Our sad, sad attempt at a cute zoo picture.  

 Aunt Ash got to ride on the train with my little boys...

 ...while I played with her two kiddos at the train station!

Evie and the conductor. 

 That night James and I went on a date to Scott's seafood. We talked about life plans and ate delish food. 

Mostly the dessert made the meal. Creme brulee french toast anyone? The best thing I've ever eaten. Hands down.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I cant wait to take little hunter to do all of these fun things. We are going to Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo next month, sadly I think he will still be too little to really enjoy it.
    Loved this post.
    xoxo
    PS. Hope to see you THURSDAY!

    ford-ology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete