Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mom the Triathalete

My mom did her first triathalon and she was a total stud! We all woke up early and headed to Rancho Seco for Mema's big event.

Jordan and Madelyne came down for the weekend to cheer her on as well!

Ash painted moms nails so that she could have a pick-me-up during the race (were she to need one!)

The girls before the race. I think Ash and I were more nervous than my mom--and all we had to do was cheer!

Is there anyone cuter in the universe? Doubtful. 


And as luck would have it, I'm her aunt! Lucky me!


 SWIM

 BIKE 

 RUN 

And DONE! I couldn't be more proud of my mom. She has been training for this event for months and to see her accomplish such a huge goal was inspiring. She is inspiring. And I think she might be Superwoman. Just saying.

Mom with her signs. She loved them and we love her!

3 comments:

  1. I love your mommy. SHe is one of my favorites! loVE THE SIGNS. So cute.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Thank you for documenting such an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those signs were GREAT!!! Kuddos to your mom!

    ReplyDelete