Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jord and Mad Got Hitched!

My younger brother and his beautiful bride got married in the Salt Lake temple on Thursday, September 27. It was a marathon trip with no spare time to see all of our favorite Utah friends (boo) but we did get to see a whole lot of family. I got to attend the wedding with my best man (and my 2 best boys that tie for second favorite people in the universe ;)

Ash and I with our two grandmas--Noni and Grammie. I'm so glad that they were both able to make the trip for Jord's big day! And I'm also glad we got to make the trip...it was such a special event.

My sweet-as-sugar little ham. He flirted the day away with every pretty girl he saw. I just love that he makes so many people smile. What a stud!

The beautiful Madelyne! My brother sure found a keeper. I'm glad that we can now claim her as one of our own! {PS--When I heard the temple worker call her "Sister McKee" for the first time I was nothing but sobs. I can't believe we have another McKee girl in the family! To be fair though, I was pretty emotional during every step of the week--temple, wedding dinner, ceremony, reception. There is just something so moving about young love!}

My mom looked smashing. Seriously, she looked stunning! And Evie was a doll in his bow tie!

Me and the Pops!

Sisters.
 

Siblings--Me, Jord and Ash. We missed Chase so, so much! We love you Monkey! 


Um, GQ anyone? I can picture in my head a copy-cat picture coming out in 15 years when they are groomsmen at each other's wedding. I love these two.

The happy and incredibly good-looking couple! In the temple, members of our church promise themselves to their companion for forever, instead of till death do them part. What a blessing it is to know that our love and relationships can extend beyond the grave. Happy eternity you two!!!

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love you in that outfit. But is T really going to get married at 18?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look AMAZING! Gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I guess I miscalculated!!! Let's say 25 years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay said he chatted with you for a minute. I'm jealous. All we ever hear about Jordan is how amazing he is. Glad he found someone so great!!

    ReplyDelete