Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some Ketchup

We slipped out after the kids were in bed for a double date. We were kind of giddy about being kid-less for an evening and may have acted like teenagers. I can almost guarantee that no one in that restaurant would have believed that we left four kids at home ;) It was SO much fun! 
 
Ashleigh always looks cute in pictures, even in the silly shots. Where's the justice when I always look like a goof?

 Me and my man!

I think I laughed so hard I cried multiple times during this evening. Like when our waiter called his manager over to Ash so that she could complain and her face went beet red. Fun-ny!

Captured in this picture is Everett's first ever steps in a state that is NOT California, as well as a mad amount of drool! We were pretty happy for him--and as you can see he was thrilled (but maybe mostly just because he was out of the car!)

The two little besties. I can't even describe to you how much they love each other. I wish we could be neighbors and they could hang out everyday.

When we were in Utah of course we stopped by BYU. We wanted the boys to taste chocolate covered cinnamon bears and Talmage wanted a BYU shirt "wif a cougar on it!" I got my bears, he got his cougar and we were all happy!

We had lunch with Kate at the creamery on 9th. I just love that place! And when T found out that ice cream was included with the kids meal he loved it too!

After I left to put the kiddies down for a nap, James and Kate were able to walk around campus a little more, see her apartment and try to track down some of Jim's former professors. We loved seeing you Katie!

All I wanted was a picture of our two future BYU roommates wearing their BYU gear in front of BYU...this is what I got! They are adorable together, have I mentioned that before?

Jordan and Madelyne before their family dinner--do you see that rainbow in the background? Yep, that's pretty special.

1 comment:

  1. When I went out to Laura's wedding that's one stop I made too...chocolate covered cinnamon bears baby!

    ReplyDelete