Monday, August 18, 2014

McKee Family Reunion Pictures

I must admit, when my Mom told me we'd be taking family pictures as part of our reunion I was a bit skeptical that it was a good idea. My skills in front of the camera are never that great, but this time I'd be adding a big old pregnant tummy to the mix--any girl's confidence booster, right?! I can honestly now say that it was the BEST idea my Mom has ever had because I look at these pictures and they show such a beautiful moment in time. My parents are both about to retire, the 3 marrieds are about to have a baby, and the baby of the McKee's is about to get married himself. We have four of the most precious grandbabies already, and by the end of the year we will have SEVEN! Of course, the moment in time would not have been captured so gracefully were it not for our fabulous photographer whose skills are literally unmatched. If you're looking for a photographer in Sacramento let me know...she's the best!!!


The McKee siblings. I asked Everett what order he thought we came in and he hit the nail straight on the head. It made me laugh...and feel a little old!

We call this picture the original six!

The girls. We think it's pretty cool that both of our sister-in-laws will have the initials M.M. just like my mom (Michele McKee, Madelyne McKee and Meghan McKee)!

The pregnant mamas--Ash is due first, then me and then Mad! Hooray for babies!

And our growing baby bumps!

The boys.

My beautiful mom and dad!!!

The Little Wigs. I love these so much!!!

 The crazy cousins.

Mema and Pepa with their four grandkids, ages 5, 4, 3 and 2.

The absolute, hands-down, bar none, BEST picture that Talmage has ever taken. What a handsome little man!

 
And this little cheeseball is always willing to ham it up for the camera. Wow, I adore that Ever Knight!

The whole gang as of August 2014. I can't wait to see all the additions in our next family picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... models! All of you! These pictures are all so gorgeous! And how did you get 4 toddlers to all look at the camera and smile at the same time?! You all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete