Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Recent Disney Days

We have DEFINITELY gotten our money's worth out of our Disneyland Annual Passes. The kids and I have gone many, many times by ourselves, and we take every chance we have to drag Daddy there with us as well. It's always more fun when Daddy's there because he and T can ride the big rides while the littles and I see characters, but we always seem to have a magical, amazing visit. I realized a few days ago that I haven't posted any pictures from our Disney adventures from the last few months, so here's a little photo-dump (so that someday my kids can tell me how cool of a Mom I was to take them to Disneyland so often!!!) 

The holidays at Disneyland were two thumbs way up. Every single time we went (around Halloween, Thanksgiving and multiple times at Christmas) I was so impressed with all the decorations and attention to detail. I'm a sucker for a BIG Christmas tree and Disneyland definitely delivered.

Her favorite ride by far is this carousel. She prefers it over the Under the Sea carousel at California Adventure--go figure! And PS--she's big enough to ride on that horse all by herself. Teardrops everywhere people, my baby is a big girl.

Baby's first ice cream cone (this was right after her first birthday when we figured out that she was no longer allergic to milk protein--hallelujah!)


Parades are great, but parades when she gets to sit on her favorite person's lap are sure to make for the greatest happiness! That girl loves her Daddy...and loves waving to characters!

About this time Darth Vader was asking T if he was part of the rebel forces and T was saying, "Um, no. No!" Later he said, "Mom, I pretty much wanted to say, 'No, and please don't hurt me!'"

The highlight of James' day. Quinn, not so much!

It's a small world is Ev and Quinn's favorite, favorite ride! I love it too, especially the Christmas edition. 

The force was with this dessert, that's for sure...yum!!!

I squeezed in between those two chickens for the funnest Dumbo ride of my life. Quinn thinks it's the coolest to go high, high, high and luckily this is one of the few rides that doesn't terrify Ever Knight so it was a definite blast. 

You won't see that smile if you tell him we're going on Peter Pan, that's for sure!

What Ever lacks for love of rides he makes up for in LOVE of characters. There is no line to long when it comes to meeting one of his faves. This day in particular the main event was Spiderman, but the Disneyland employee in the picture above was a very close second. Seriously, she deserves a raise! They light saber fought for longer than you can imagine and she was so kind and into it, I love her for that. 

Quinn loved seeing Spiderman nearly as much as Ever Knight did. She even pulled up her shirt to show him her belly button which is her favorite body part. We've got to work on that flashing thing!

Selfies with my babies. Love those handsome boys.

On our last visit I saw this spontaneous little parade and it made me giggle with delight.

And how about the absolute perfect mermaid picture when Ariel was walking by. Honestly, I love Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment