Monday, February 22, 2016

Field-tripping & Preschool Partying with Ever Knight

I've realized that the more kids I have the harder it's going to be to attend EVERYTHING that their individual school classes have to offer. Parties usually allow siblings to attend so I'm down to bring the baby along and have a blast, but field trips are something I've struggled with because I WANT to go so bad but realistically it's hard because I don't have a nanny or reliable day-time sitter. I decided this year to manage expectations (for me and the kids) and commit to going on one field trip with each child per year. Who knows, maybe I could end up going on more, but FOR SURE they can count on the fact that I'll be on at least one.

Friday was Ever Knight's big day when I went with his class to see a stage production of "Curious George and the Golden Meatball." He kept telling everyone that he had "waited fowevoh fo my spesho Mommy field twip day" and wanted to hold my hand and sit on my lap and give me loves the entire time. Seeing your kids one on one is just the most special experience and I loved hanging out with my lovey Ever Knight. His classmates are all adorable and his teacher is so relaxed and fabulous and overall it was a perfect field trip to enjoy with Ev. (And luckily Quinny had a blast at her playdate with our friend Annie!)


You start taking selfies and before long you're the most popular person at the park and every kid wants to see their face in the picture. I love these pictures so much and just wish I could scoop all of these sweet kids and take them home with me.

I also got to spend some quality time with Ever and his classmates at their Valentine's Day party. The kids all made special hats and we all prepared special food and treats and basically they pigged out on junk food. (There were plenty of healthy options, but someone their plates were all filled with cupcakes and cookies!)

Quinn makes herself at home in Ever's class and basically starts acting like one of the kids. This was her very first juice box (I think?) and she loved it almost as much as I loved seeing her with it. She's getting so big and is just the most adorable thing. 

A slice of chocolate cake, chocolate candy and a juice box, all a part of this well-balanced lunch!


Two sets of super cute siblings enjoying the party.

I love my baby boy valentine, Ever Knight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment