Monday, February 26, 2018

Happy Melissa Day!!!

She's the brunette to my blonde. The introvert to my extro. An order of regular coke when I'm a diet kind of girl and the girlie to my tomboy. She's my first call in an emergency, my children's second mama and my favorite person to escape with mid-day for an order of everything, cut in half. People at school always mistake us for each other (despite the hair, but maybe the height? and definitely due to the four crazy kids each) and you know what, I couldn't feel more honored when someone calls me Melissa. She is good and kind and believing and I want to be more like her. 

Happy birthday dates took place almost on the daily for the whole first week of February because Melissa deserves every ounce of happiness and celebrations and love that the world has to offer. I wish I had taken more pictures of the fun we had, but I'm glad I at least have one (and from our first visit to the Tipsy Cow to boot--those tater tots were sooooo divine.)

Happy birthday friend, I honestly don't know how I'd do life without you. I couldn't.

Can't you see how people get us confused?! Wink, wink.

I seriously included this picture just so I could look at those tots FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment