Friday, February 9, 2018

The Killers

Last weekend James and I went and saw The Killers at Staples Center and they put on SUCH a great show. You all know by now that Brandon Flowers is our couple crush (we've seen him in concert three times and did I ever tell you about the time I ran into him in the airport?) and dang, that guy sure knows how to own the stage, sing his heart out and dance. It was so much fun to be there and it's always fun to be out on a real date. 


We started at Roscoe's for chicken and waffles and oh my goodness, that place was beyond delicious. True, I hadn't eaten lunch and was starving but still, the chicken was hot and crispy and the waffles buttery and soft. Next time (and there WILL be a next time) I'll skip the biscuits and gravy and just go for the chicken and waffle gold. Dad, come visit so I can eat here again soon--you'll love it!

I was so excited to be there that even though we were a little early I didn't want to get too far from our seats for fear that we'd miss even a second of the show. Our seats were only nine rows behind general admission which was so incredible. We got so lucky! We left smelling like weed and completely exhausted but also positive that this was one of the best concerts we'd ever seen. 



When they started singing "Rut" everyone pulled out their phones and I pulled out my tissue! That song is so beautiful and this moment even more so.


THEY WROTE A SONG FOR LA!!! And it was AWESOME!!!


Because as Ronnie said, sometimes you have to do it with the lights on. HAHAHAHAHA! This was the very last song and they went out with a bang. What. A. Concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment