Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Science Center with Mr. T

I promise you it was way more exhausting to have a car full of third graders on a field trip to the Science Center than it ever is to have a car full of my own babies going to the same place. I think it's because third graders think they're big stuff and chaperones are more of a suggestion than a requirement in their book...ahhhhh! Every two seconds I honestly had to call another little boy back into my zone to be sure they weren't lost in the museum. Luckily I got back to the school with the same number of students I left with, but I may have added a few gray hairs to my head and taken a few hours off of my life!!!

Talmage Scott is such a sweet third grader. Sure, he likes to sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall and play the copycat game which are both high on my suuuuuper annoying list, but he also still holds my hand as we walk around, was so proud to sing (and that we had) The Killers music in our car and is such a nice friend to all those around him. I'm so proud and grateful to be his Mom. 

Oh gosh, he's such a cute kid!

 We had the best of the best in our car!

 The IMAX movie about the Amazon was soooo cool. I love when I learn new, interesting things on a field trip with my boys.

  The great wall of fishies is always my favorite area in the Science Center.

Love you T, fun to field trip with you baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment