Monday, June 25, 2018

Arboretum

Another new adventure for our little Wiggy bunch: the LA Arboretum for a Tuesday field trip--and on a free day to boot! The standout highlight were the peacocks who were perched in trees and on roofs and sometimes walked around giving us quite a show. There were other favorites, of course, like the climbing tree that was as wide and tall as a room, the waterfall with ducks and turtles swimming below, the popsicle-man who brilliantly parked himself right smack in the middle of our long, hot walk, and of course spending hours on end with friends we adore. Cora is always such a trooper about giving up her naps which means the days can be long and full of fun before we return home to collapse for the evening. She's really the best baby, we couldn't do it all without her--and this day was no different. We arrived at the Arboretum a little after 9 am and it was well past dinnertime when we made our way home. The kids had so much fun in nature and I had so much fun sitting back and watching their childhood. We'll be back Arboretum, you can count on it.   



This climbing tree was just SO RIDICULOUSLY COOL!

I don't know how many prayers I've said over the years for sweet baby Ezra, but I know it's a lot! I love him so much.


T stands for T in a tall, tall tree!


Lately whenever I ask for a picture of Cora she cheeses as big as can be and throws her head back for good measure. Oh bother!


I love the way Coco is adoringly looking at Maggie. She's such a good little mama to my Cora and I'm always so grateful for her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment