Sunday, June 24, 2018

The Skirball

When Laura has the day off of work and invites you to the free day at The Skirball you say, "OK, duh. I'll go wherever you go!" We beat on drums, created art projects, experienced Noah's Ark and visited the Jim Henson exhibit all with seven wild hoodlums in tow. We also ate a few packs of seaweed and got in trouble by security for moving furniture in the courtyard, par for the course. Always a fun time with the Redford fam and always a good time at the Skirball.


Mostly I just love Coco in the background showing her newly-made bracelet to the security guard.

Coco's concerned face. Poor girl looks like this a lot during our adventures and I'm sure she's thinking, "What the heck has my mom gotten my into this time!"










The last time we came to Noah's Ark Talmage was three and Ever Knight was not even one. I remember loving it then and we loved it just as much now, maybe even more. I remember it being so busy the last time we were there and feeling a little bit nervous about the kids running wild, but maybe I've become chiller with age or maybe their numbers have dwindled but it just seemed so calm and relaxing and fun and perfect. We had a great time.
  




The kids were all pretty done by the time we made it to see the Jim Henson exhibit but it was awesome! As I walked through it I knew Ash and Log would love it...I'm going to try and talk them into visiting so we can go see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment