Sunday, June 10, 2018

Last day of school! Last day of school!

School may have ended on a Thursday this year, but we still celebrated with Friday ice cream, our last of the season and a fitting send-off to Summer. I wanted it to be a little more special than the rest so we had a banana split bar and the kids got to choose three scoops of ice cream instead of two, which believe you me is a pretty big deal around here. I also put my new outdoor tables to use and we made buckets of fluffy slime and slimy slime. I expected it to be super easy but honestly there was a bit of a learning curve...but we got there! It was really messy but the end result was happy children with handfuls of gak, so how's that for a special day?! Anyway, Summer is my favorite time of the year so I am beyond thrilled that I have my boys all to myself for the next couple of months. We're going to live it up (we're already off to a great start!)  


I will take aaaaalllllll of the maraschino cherries, please and thank you!

None of these kids had to do homework tonight and that in and of itself needs to be celebrated!

It was super messy until we realized that the more contact solution you use the less sticky it becomes. Seriously, contact solution for the win!









Happy Summer everyone, yeeeeessssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment