Thursday, June 21, 2018

Waterslide on the Ballfield

Have I mentioned lately that I love summer. No? 'Ight, well let me tell you again. I LOVE SUMMER! I know I'm totally ridiculous and have said this a million times but I seriously can't help it, this season and I were meant for each other and just a few weeks in and this year has already been such a winner. We kicked it off the first Wednesday after school got out with a giant water slide and bounce house organized by my friend Tiffany. We were at the ball field starting during the lunchtime hour and when nearly everyone else left mid-afternoon the Wigs and a few other friends stayed and stayed and ordered pizza and stayed some more. It was long after dark when we finally returned home for the evening and I through tired babies in bed before collapsing myself. And it. was. heaven.







No comments:

Post a Comment