Friday, January 15, 2010

Crawling and Laughing

T woke up this morning with ants in his pants.

With little warning (or none), he decided that TODAY was the day he would start crawling.

As you will see, he moves forward (and sideways) to reach his goal, AKA the computer cord that Mom is usually pulling away from him.

I immediately pulled out the camera to document the occasion (with you in mind, of course).

Glad to share this "first" with ya'll.

Oh yeah, and here's another fun video of T laughing hysterically.

I love his giggle...it makes my day!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. One of the cuter things I've ever seen! That laugh is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, he's finally done it! I love the little determination on his face and his little breathing in the background. You could really see and hear how focused he was on getting that cord! Well done baby T, we wish we were closer to tempt you with different objects and watch you crawl for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I about had a tear in my eye I was so proud of him! We really wish we were there to have a party for this big step in Talmage's life.....YEAH!!!! Keep taking these videos.. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so fun {and crappy} when they can get around on there own. His laugh is contagious! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! That is so cute! I love how hard he is working! And when he started going sideways, SO DARLING!!!
    You are such a sweet mommy! I love how excited he got when you were going to tickle him. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I don't know that I've ever seen such a determined little guy before. I also loved the focused eyes and heavy breathing. Thanks for sharing! I am excited to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, it's always fun when they reach new milestones. Glad you were able to find our blog.

    ReplyDelete