Friday, January 29, 2010

Our Puppy

Talmage asked me to tell you
that he thinks the GREATEST thing
about crawling
is finding the things
that he knows Mom does't want him to have
and putting them in his mouth
before she even knows what's hit her.
It's a lot of fun,
for him.


Like this time.

And this one.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget this little number after the bath.

That last one is more than I can handle.
The one taken after he escaped from my arms (and his towel) after the bath.
Seriously, I want to eat him up.
I wish you all could see those cute little cheeks
BUT
after consulting with my Mamacita
I decided to do a little consoring...
you know, just in case any weirdos happened to find me in the blogsphere.
I guess I didn't cover very much, but hopefully enough?!

Anyway, I especially like it when he fetches the necklace/cord
and crawls back to me with it still in his mouth.
What a good puppy he is.

4 comments:

  1. He's got to be so proud of himself!! He can now track you down wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad wanted me to let you know that he thinks Talmage is going to be the next swimming super star! Look at those shoulders! He's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.... love the censoring!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete