Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ConGRADS Fiesta

Last night we had the Ellises and Lewises (plus a few of the single students) over for a goodbye/conGRADS fiesta. The year is coming to an end, and I will miss these amazing friends more than anything! There was lots of Mexican food, tons of conversation and laughing and at the end, a few sad goodbyes (Katherine and Baby Verla Roberta are leaving tomorrow...the rest of us have a few weeks. PS--I don't think Katherine has bought into our name choice yet!)

Us with me taking the picture.

Us with Rob taking the picture.


These are the graduate cupcakes I made for the fiesta. They were featured in one of my incredible cupcake books, and I am really happy with how they turned out. They tasted good too, which was a miracle since I ran out of white flour and had to use half wheat!


***

Until Lake Winnipesaukee...love ya'lls!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo fun. And soooooo yummy. And pretty sad, too. This year has FLOWN! Thanks for hosting the fiesta, Heath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! As soon as I saw the cupcakes I was blown away. They are gorgeous! You really have a talent, and I love the fact that you have taken cooking and baking to a whole new level, and you do it with no fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Heather. What a great and DELICIOUS night! Thanks for feeding us a wonderful meal and the cupcakes weren't just pretty and adorable...they were so tasty as well! I am just packing up the last of things and my heart is breaking. We just got here!!! How in the world is it time to say goodbye? Remember....KIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow you're talented! Fantastic-looking cupcakes, I wanna be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete