Friday, June 25, 2010

Pudding Club

This, my friends, is an absolutely horrible picture of a beautiful sight--a table with so many amazing sweets Willy Wonka would've been jealous! We had a Relief Society activity on Wednesday called Pudding Club (Pudding is another word for dessert here in the UKizzle)...and it did not disappoint. In fact, I am positive that it attracted nearly double the sisters that our activities usually do. I'd pridefully like to think it's because the event also doubled as a goodbye to us sisters who are leaving, but seriously, I think it had everything to do with the mention of all-you-can-eat pudding!

I played the part of crazy American paparrazi. It came quite naturally! I wanted to get pictures of everyone there so I'd always remember them. I LOVE these people. I didn't quite get everyone...but I was close!

Ruth, Vanessa, Janene, Susan and Mason


Heather (my poem-sending friend), Fiona, Bryny, Louise


Nina, Doris, Debbie, Lynda, Lynn, Claire


Rebekkah and Christa


Libby, Yolanda, Sister Jensen

Sister Jensen, Sister Kinjo, Victoria

And here I am in the middle of some previously picturized people.
Pudding Club is possibly my newest favorite activity EVER! I plan on suggesting it in my next ward, and the ward after that, and the one after that, and so on and so forth (and maybe one day we'll stop moving around all the time and I will be forced to stop suggesting it. The thought makes my head a little spinny!)
Dear Cambridge Ward,
Let me tell you one more time.
I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Love, Heath

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of love...fat kids really love cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cambridge ward for sure has been blessed by all that you and Jim are and do. You are both amazing and I know that if the ward had a blog, they'd be crying over your departure to all of their readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I am torn in two, I want you to go home to be with your families and enjoy a Californian summer, but it has been so good knowing you were on British soil even though it was a long way away xx How great to cuddle Talmage and share his first Christmas, so good being with dear James again and the cherry on the best pudding ever has been meeting you Heather you are so very easy to love! xxxx

    ReplyDelete