Wednesday, August 4, 2010

State Fair 2010

The California State Fair is one of my all-time favorite events of the year, and this year was extra special because almost all of the McKee Clan was there to party (although this post might make you think that Mr. T was the only one in attendance! So maybe I'm obsessed with my kid!)
I call the following series of photos:
T at the Fair.
Incredibly original, I know.

Mommy and T smiling in the petting zoo.

Mr. T pointing at the animals.

The super-cute/super-sad sad face after being mauled by a baby goat.

I love these people! Talmage is sharing some popcorn with cousin Kai.

Making amends with animals--Daddy and T riding the merry-go-round.
Grandma treated Talmage to a snow cone, and needless to say he was red from head to toe!
While Ash fed the baby, Talmage played in the cornbox. Kind of corny, huh?
The kid eating his HUGE corndog...and LOVING it.

So charitable. Unfortunately, T's attempt to feed his Uncle Chase drew blood. Who knew a corndog stick could be so sharp!


After a long day of walking, Grampa and Talmage enjoyed a nice foot massage.

I'm not sure where Uncle Logo was when we took this picture, but it's cute anyway! Look at those two little boys!

At the end of the night we met up with Care and Bryce who where enjoying their last day of Cali amazingness before returning to Portland.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I was just thinking about you guys last night and thinking, "I bet they're having so much fun with family that they can't tell us about it." Hope things work out with your camera and the move to NYC is okay.

    ReplyDelete