Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Love Weekends...

I love weekends and I loved this weekend.
Let me show you why:

I loved walking with this kid around Columbia.

I loved making/eating/watching other people enjoy these peanut butter cup cupcakes. Yum.

I loved visiting the ginormous Cathedral of St. John the Divine. I loved watching T run up and down the stairs like he owned the place. I loved, actually, love that cheesy, toothy, chippy grin!

I loved hearing James tell me what he would name the statues around campus if he were the boss. Brace yourself, he thought this one should be named "Seafood Buffet."

I loved having a camera to smile for...even when I didn't love having my picture taken.

I loved coming home from a Relief Society meeting and finding this pot-belly picture of Talmage on the camera that Daddy had taken when they went to the park.
I loved watching my boys make a tent (then destroy it), play with toys and finally watch a movie while I made dinner.

I loved watching the little mister get more comfortable!


Uh...duh...I loved that James decided he wanted to make Ukrainian donuts for a special treat.
I love weekends, and I loved this weekend.
Now you know why.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect weekend! - love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl.. you need a recipe blog or something! You gotta stop posting all this amazing food pictures and keeping them all a secret! :) However, you are helping my waistline by not posting.. But I gotta know! My mouth is watering like crazy over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want one of those donuts and cupcakes. Badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, Heather. You need to get recipes for all these treats.

    ReplyDelete