Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MorMan

I had him all dressed for bed in his MorMan night shirt (thanks Grampa!), and next thing I knew he was sitting on the rug with his cool-dude shades on! Everytime he wears them, I say, "Wow T, you look coooooolll." So when my eyes met his glasses, he said only one word, "Cooooo!"


What the heck. Does every parent feel this obsessed, amused, delighted and proud over every little thing? Or am I weird? Ummm....don't answer that.

And remember when I asked him to smile, and he ripped his glasses off his face and cheesed it up. Ah geez.


And as if that wasn't enough to make me melt into a puddle at his feet, he put one end of the glasses in his mouth in an I'm-an-intellectual-making-a-very-profound-comment sort of way. Or maybe he was hungry. Either way, I am the puddle.

2 comments: