Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rain Rain

It's another rainy day here in NYC and Mr. T has spent the majority of the past few days sprawled out on the couch watching Signing Time and Chuggington. I can already tell this is going to be a long winter!
(Those boots are T's BEST friend. I'm not kidding. He has them on from the second he wakes up until the second he goes to bed. He would probably wear them to bed if I weren't afraid of his feet suffocating to death--and stinking to death!)

Miss Eisley spent the night last Saturday and that meant I was in charge of getting both of these chickens ready for church on Sunday. I always have fun with the T, but getting a girl ready--now that was heavenly!

She finally let me curl and do her hair, dress her and glitz her up...but she would not under any circumstance give me any smiles. But let's be honest, those pouty lips are so cute and she still looks incredibly darling.

And this is the only picture I could get of Talmage (kind of looks like David Beckham, huh?). You would think these people didn't like me constantly photographing them. Nah...

Oh, and one more thing, here is T licking his very first cookie dough beater. I'm almost positive he enjoyed it ;)

2 comments:

  1. You could totally be a mom to twins. So cute. Love the pics.
    I also love the new family pic on your header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way that baby sprawls out on the couch totally cracks me up! Little Miss Eisley is adorable! Nice job with the glitz! And lastly, so glad that baby boy has been introduced to the finer parts of cookies!

    ReplyDelete