Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

in no particular order
here are a few of the things going on around here
***
*****
***

1. Eisley and T had another dance party. She spent the night last weekend so her parents could go on a dizzate...and these two had a blast. We put Eisley's crib in the hallway and the first thing she said in the morning when she woke up was T's name!

2. I was feeling totally and completely blosterphobic yesterday so I changed things up. I feel much better now...and I'm actually motivated to post. Hooray!
3. My cousin Sam and her boyfriend Louis came out to New York for the week for his Grandma's 80th birthday. We were lucky enough to steal some of their time away and went to the Bronx Zoo. It was fun to see all the animals, and T LOVED running around for hours on end...but mostly it was so nice to see family. Love you S and L!
4. SUCH a good new recipe. One pound steamed green beans with one minced garlic clove, one tablespoon butter, 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, a pinch of white sugar and plenty of black pepper on top. They were really easy and really good.

5. My favorite animal at the zoo today:
Talmage's favorite animal at the zoo today:
6. The day after the crazy tornado that hit NYC, I took T down the hill to one of his favorite parks. The sky was gray and it was pretty windy, but T decided to run and play in the sprinklers. He had a blast, but was shivering and soaking when all was said and done. I stripped his shirt off, and wrapped him up in my sweater--but heck no was he going to be seen in his Mama's shirt! As I pushed him up the hill and through our little community you wouldn't believe the looks I got. Hello--I know it's freezing and about to rain, but what would you recommend? One woman said, "He's not wearing a shirt!" but then passed by faster than I could explain. Oh well...at least he had fun!

7. Blogger won't let me upload videos. I have about a million to upload and everytime I try it says an error has occurred. The nerve. Any suggestions?
8. Have you seen T's hair lately? It's insane! I gave him a haircut, finally, and he looks much better. It was my first time using buzzers on his head and he didn't mind at all...I guess that's what Baby Signing Time on the tube and a binkie are for!

9. T rode on the bug carousel all by himself. He laughed and smiled...and licked the bar (sick!).

10. Just in case this post wasn't random enough, get this. Tonight when Jim was kind enough to give me a foot massage, T got up, ran over, kissed my toes and then helped his Dad rub my feet. Now that is called training them young!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this random post, full of fun details. I was having the same problem the other day when I uploaded a bunch of pictures, however, I just tried again and it worked. You are way more blog savvy than I am, so I probably won't be able to give you any techy advice.

    It seems like only yesterday when 5 month old T was on his first carousel ride. I should find it and post it for fun.

    And, lastly I love that you are training the little man early! Grammie used to pay us nickels to massage her feet!

    ReplyDelete