Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Man of the Hour

HOLY HANNAH have we missed this man since leaving England! Our dear friend Dr. Martland came to visit us in NYC and we were so, so, so tickled at the opportunity to have him in our home and share a fun day with him. He and Talmage were very dear friends in the motherland, so their reunion was sweet and lovely. I've actually never seen Mr. T be so cuddly! We love you Dr. Martland...come visit again soon!!!

T minus two days (I hope) until my brand spankin new camera will be in my hands, until then we are taking pictures of very special events with Daddy's computer. How awesome are computers these days? Sheesh. Did I really just sound like a 90-year-old lady or what!

The point of these pictures was to show Talmage's super cute shirt that another one of our extremely-missed-friends, Vanessa, gave to him. It says "Future England Star in Training", although Dr. Martland said that he could put a big X through the word future. In his mind, Talmage is already a British Star!

Anyway, so the point was to show his shirt...but instead we copied each other, laughed hysterically and posed like we were on the red carpet. And by the way, the letters on his shirt are backwards in the picture. And by the way again, I'm not really picking my nose. Now T on the other hand...we're still working on that nasty habit.

When did my chubby (really, super, rolly, polly, eat-you-with-a-stick-of-butter chubby) baby become this lean, mean, crazy running, dancing, singing, talking, eating machine? Kids grow up too fast. I love this one a whole heck of a lot.


Speaking of kids and growing up. I found this jem when I was looking for the last few pictures on Jim's computer and I couldn't resist. All I gotta say is HOTT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I was so enjoying the blog until I got to that last crazy picture! And then I have to admit, I started smiling so hard it hurt! What were we thinking? And why did I let you keep it! ha ha - If memory serves me right, that was the night that you had dad and I for dinner for the first time after getting married, then we played and entertained ourselves in a very strange way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather:

    You are such an inspiration. I started a blog because of you! Check mine out (viccisviews.blogspot.com)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhahahahahhahaha I love it all!!! I love you all!!! I miss you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete