Monday, December 5, 2011

Creche

Our church put on a creche exhibit and it was incredible. They had over 400 nativities flown in from museums and donors all over the world on display, there were choirs and musicians softly singing their testimony of the Savior, they had an amazing children's room with a marionette show about the birth of Jesus, and so much more. Every last detail was considered and it was just gorgeous.

My parents came to see the creche with me and the boys. It was so nice to share this special experience with them--they are the greatest. We took turns wrestling with the kiddos and we all were able to enjoy the spirit of the exhibit. I actually volunteered the next day as well, and was so glad to spend more time in that beautiful place. I already can't wait to go back next year.




Our little cuddle-bug with his Pepa. I just love, love, love living so close to my parents. It's so nice to see them so often and have all of these experiences with them.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta know - when your dad sees that picture of him and the baby, I will never hear the end of how this baby loves him best! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if anyone noticed, but Ev loves me the best!!

    ReplyDelete