Friday, December 9, 2011

Random Ramblings

I was working on a Christmas present for Evie and found this picture and it made me laugh. He's always got at least one eye on his mama, that's for sure!


Talmage has been talking nonstop about missions lately. He loves to tell his friends in the courtyard about what will happen when he goes on a mission. Sometime last week he told me he was going to go a mission with "butter." I thought, "Ah, cute, he wants to go on a mission with Ev." Then yesterday he was helping me make cookies and was absolutely elated when the butter came out. "When I go on a mission, I'm going to go with butter," he told me. "You mean you are going to go with BRO-ther?" I said. "No mommy, I'm going to go on a mission with butter," he replied, pointing to the big yellow brick in front of me. For some strange reason I think T would get along quite well with Paula Deen.


Is anyone else worried that my water out of the faucet comes out the same color as milk. Just wondering.

We were talking about the true meaning of Christmas.
Me: What is Christmas, really?
T: It's Jesus' birthday.
Me: That's right. Where was Jesus born?
T: Utah.
Close T, super close.

During finals week Stanford students scream at the top of their lungs at 12 o'clock midnight. It's called the primal scream. I've been tempted, ever so tempted, to go scream with them. I feel like it might be theraputic. And heck, I have two little boys that test me ALL day long...does that count?

T: I have a great idea.
Me: What is it?
T: My great idea is carrots.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahhaha, Talmage just made my freakin day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are documenting all the funny randomness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the screaming idea. I agree, it does sound therapeutic. I'd like to scream every night around dinner time. Sometimes I do. Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete