Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RS Brunch and a letter to SANTA

On Sunday morning my friend picked me up at 6:45 am (6:45 people!) so we could go to the church and set up for our Relief Society brunch. It was early, but it was worth it. All sisters 12 and up spent the last two hours of church being filled with yummy food and an incredible program. So sweet.

Just a few things I loved and want to remember. It was a great party. And that drink on the right is off the hook--orange juice and lemonade with almond extract. Yummy yummy.






Talmage wrote Santa a letter and we wrote it down word for word. My favorite part is the, "Hey, I want trains..." And the "ho ho ho" bit is pretty funny too. He's growing up, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweet little letter - and by the way, your RS brunch looked amazing! How much fun is that!? You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete