Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stanford Volleyball Game

Last week we had another family date night, this time to a Stanford Women's Volleyball game. It was actually a NCAA Championship game...and we got in for free...and the attendance was awful...and T mostly loved seeing the band and the dancing tree, but what's new...and we didn't get to stay for the whole game, again, what's new...and we still had a BLAST and love living up this Stanford experience!

We ended up moving a lot during the game. We started on one end of the court, but then when the band sat on the other end of the court T coaxed us into moving closer to them, but when the band actually started playing Evie coaxed us into moving again...far far away from the band. We had lots of different seats during the game, but like I said, it was very poorly attended so we could go anywhere that we wanted!


The dancing tree was all dressed up for Christmas, and stopped to let me take a picture. Thank you tree!



This is where we spent a good portion of the game--at the top. I covered Ev's ears and he ended up falling asleep in my arms. It was well past T's bedtime and he ended up laying on my lap to watch the game. It wasn't long after this that we decided to be nice parents and bring our kids home for bedtime.



A super nice usher at the game found Everett some ear plugs and life was so much easier after that. I've seen some really cool baby earphone/plug things and I think I need to get some for this little dude since his parents seem to think that babies + sporting events = lots of fun!

3 comments:

  1. That pic with the earplugs is seriously priceless!! I love those boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was ready to write the exact same comment as Ashleigh - ha ha- I echo her statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how into it Evie is though!!! Those earplugs are a phenomenal idea!

    ReplyDelete