Monday, December 12, 2011

Lately-ish

We've been hanging out in the park as much as possible. Now that Evie has joined T's obsessed-with-swinging club it's pretty easy to keep both of them entertained at the same time. Awe-some! It pretty much feels like fall outside and the leaves are gorgeously orange. I just love California so darn much, have I mentioned that before?


Me and my littlest munchkin.



Going to the park sure beats disaster-making episodes like the one pictured here. Is it just my kid that enjoys taking out every toy from every basket at the same time? Not to mention the sheets, blankets, pillows and stuffed animals off of the bed. This same day T told me he was going upstairs to play the sheets game. I had no idea what he was talking, but soon found out when he was crying at the bottom of the stairs. Turns out the sheets game entails using your sheets/pillows/blankets as sleds down the stairs. Awesome. He has a huge goose-egg and the sheets game has been banned.


I accidentally occupied Stanford, and I accidentally brought both boys to do it with me. To make a long story short we were in the bookstore, we heard music, T thought it was the band so we went out to find the dancing tree. We were in the very middle of this huge crowd before I started hearing, "1, 2, 123, Occupy for world peace." Whoops.


We made a gingerbread house with our neighbors--and ate about a million pieces of candy!


Serious bedhead. Just sayin'. And PS--T is licking the butter off of his toast. Yum.



Ev is finally old enough to stay entertained with a short show and I LOVE it. Now I can actually make dinner at night without him screaming the whole time. Maybe when he's older the boys can actually play together while I make dinner, but for now, this is the best!

2 comments: