Thursday, August 29, 2013

A little bit of randomness...

Mema and Pepa sent us to see Planes in the movie theatres, the fanciest movie theatre I've ever seen no less. Popcorn and candy and us letting Ever bring his DD pretty much made for the perfect movie experience. Thanks M&P!

We went to the Met. I was kind of bugged when I realized that the boys all dressed to match in Stanford gear and didn't invite me to be in their club. I need a daughter something fierce. However, I realized that I matched all the Met signs in my pink: 

That's right...Me and the Met Vs. The 3 Wiggy boys!

I saw this car the other day while I was walking home from the temple. Just in case you were wondering, it really did have millions of little gummy bears glued to it. Modern art? 

Pizza night. Maybe the only time Everett has eaten dinner this whole week. My thoughts on that. 1) How does that kid survive? 2) Why do my good eaters get all stubborn on me? Rude. 3) I would eat just about anything for dessert, and he won't even take a bite. So not my kid sometimes.

Case in point. Dinner = pasta salad. Screamed for 30 minutes and left the table without so much as a nibble.
 
 Luckily he's so darn cute at least 51% of the time ;)

Peppa Pig and Mr. T. We went to a little book-signing at the Scholastic store. We were late, but luckily still got to see that cute little pig.

 Everett doesn't much like characters--at all, at all. He was so excited to see Peppa Pig and then when the moment actually happened he screamed and dove into my arms. Family pic moment.

Awesome wall art in the lower east side. Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment