Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May

The thing is, I put up with rainstorms in April because they promise us some May flowers,  and since I truly believe May to be as celestial as a month can possibly be I am OK with the cause and effect. But this is what I'm saying, June better be the best month in existence (like kit kats falling from the sky kind of best) because, dang, my May has been awfully, and I mean awfully, wet.

The perks of a wet May, however, come in the form of Ever Knight looking a whole lot like Paddington bear in his little yellow rain coat, having the bubble man to ourselves in the middle of Central Park, and ditching all chores and responsibilities for a day outdoors when the weather finally does cooperate. Oh, and T's favorite part of lately: shorts! Even if he has to pair them with rainboots.

I love following that Paddington Bear around the city, especially since that means he's not lying face down on the sidewalk complaining about his existence (or mine!)

 Ever dancing to an awesome band in Central Park. I think my kid mighta stole the show completely.

 Babies and bubbles. Babies in bubbles. Babies below bubbles.

 We went on a scooter ride through Central Park on a particularly yucky day, and I was rewarded by:

 Bumping into Sarah Jessica Parker. No big deal.

 Ice cream for dinner--free cone day at Haagen Daas.

 National Train Day--did you know that was a thing? We celebrated with Chuggington at Penn Station and the boys thought it was the greatest holiday of all time.

1 comment:

  1. I really am having a hard time with just how grown up Everett looks and is! So cute!

    ReplyDelete