Saturday, May 24, 2014

My little yogi

There we were, finishing up our rainy playgroup at the church, when out of the corner of his eye Everett caught sight of some women laying out their mats for a good yoga session. Hooked, I tell ya. That Everett took one look at the whole ordeal and he started begging me to let him stretch along. Luckily someone had an extra mat, so he sat with the ladies and I fully expected him to give this yoga-thing a good five minutes before starting to rough-house with some of the other little boys on the sidelines. But 50 minutes later, I was still watching that little yogi of mine follow all the directions with as much precision as a two-year-old can muster. I was snapping pictures and whispering praise and sometimes, when the "tricks" were really tricky, he'd say, "Mom, come help me wif dis one." It was just almost too much for this mama's heart.

 Yes, this is totally real and ridiculously adorable.

Sorry friends for posting a picture of your rears, but seriously, how adorable is that little Ever stretching along with the ladies? About halfway through the workout he said, "Mom, I can do my yoga much better wif no pants on." Clearly!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I didn't know the trick was to do it without pants! I'll give that a try next time...

    ReplyDelete