Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ever the Preschooler

As if the Universe hadn't required enough of my tears this week after dropping babies off at school, Ever Knight started co-op preschool. He was excited to go and happy to see me when I picked him up, the perfect mixture of independence and Mamma's boy. We're on a Tuesday/Thursday rotation for three hours a pop, so I still have a few days of the week to hoard his time and attention, but I'm pretty selfish and hate to give up any of our dates, which Everett calls any day when it's just me and him! I love that kid like I love to breath. Darn this growing up thing.

Everett had a blast on his first day, as if this picture didn't already paint that picture! There are two more kids in his class besides the ones shown above, and they're all adorable with fabulous mom's who will make this school year out of control awesome. I am so happy for my big boy Ever!

And lest you think I walked around in circles for 3 hours during Everett's first day of school, then yep, you're right. Sure I had a doctor's appointment and stopped by Jamba Juice but really, what does one do when all of one's loves are suddenly doing and learning important things at someone else's hand? Sigh. Three more weeks until that free time becomes a little less free and a little more diaper-changey so I'm gonna live it up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment