Monday, September 21, 2015

A morning at the beach with my baby

Thursday mornings are park day for the moms in our new LA church congregation and this last week it was held at my favorite part of the beach in Santa Monica (yes, it's almost October and it's still roasting beach weather--I love California!) After so many years of hauling a brood of babies to park day it's weird that it's only me and Quinn now, but I'm enjoying the one-on-one time and I know she's loving the attention. She fell asleep on our drive to the beach and wanted to cuddle all the way down to the water. I knew no one would believe that Quinn ever cuddled with me, so I had to take a picture as proof! 

A sea lion friend joined us on the beach. I took lots of pictures and videos because I knew my boys would be in heaven seeing them--which they were. Quinny was clueless about the sea lion, but those seagulls better watch their back!

My little Baywatch baby running down the shore. This girl is way too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment