Saturday, September 5, 2015

Our Sac Stay with Mema and Pepa

I am now the owner of a brand spankin' new Honda Odyssey. It's gunmetal gray with a slight blue undertone and when I left the lot it had 1 mile logged (from my test drive). Buying something that expensive is a new experience for sure, but I think the new car smell might be priceless so no big deal, right? (cough, choke, ahhhh!) All I've gotta say is the doors and trunk that open with a button are worth their weight in gold. Haters gonna hate, but I'm a minivan lover for sure and I'm so excited about my new ride!

Of course Mema and Pepa had our days planned with fun, fun and adventure. The boys were dying to go to Funderland and Quinny came along for the ride (and pictures!) I took lots of baby pictures of the boys when they were babies too so I'm just making sure she doesn't feel left out someday when the baby books are out!

So many words to say about these two. They're basically the same person which means they love each other hard and they annoy each other even harder! I can't wait to see them grow up together...although the thought of this picture being true to form (him driving her around) has me panicked. I'm afraid it'll be here before I know it.

Mema and Pepa with 6 out of the 7 of their grandbabies. Missed you Lucy!

Ice Cream downtown was a raging success, especially since Pepa treated the kids to Clown Cones!

Mema and Pepa also took us mini-golfing which was something T remembers doing with them a few years back (and begged to do again). We had so much fun! The boys are at such a fun age for adventures like this, even if Ever Knight ended up just throwing the ball into the hole each time! Thanks Mema and Pepa for making our trip so much fun--you always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment