Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bathing the baby monster

Quinn is crazy, ya'll. Just totally crazy. As soon as she started walking she started running and pretty much that's what she does all day long--run circles around the rest of us. Bath time is a joke because she won't sit still for even two and a half seconds and I literally have to keep a hand on her the whole time because she tries to stand and jump and eat everything in the tub. Getting her dressed, changing her diaper, brushing her teeth--they all pretty much involve wrestling her to the ground and begging her to stop moving, and you can imagine how well that works. It doesn't. Most of the time Talmage calls his sister "Cuteness" or "Cutie Baby" but she's also known around these parts as "The Baby Monster" and it's hysterical to watch her live up to that title! On this particular day after giving Quinn a bath I snapped a picture, hoping never to forget this crazy stage of Quinnhood and that smile that never leaves her face. She is the happiest, craziest, friendliest baby I've ever known and I love her with my whole being.

I lay her down to put a diaper on and poof! she's up and running down the hall. She keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing, that's for sure. After mothering two late-moving boys this has been a total trip and a new experience.

Another blurry bathroom selfie because she is just the cutest little baby ever. Yes T, I think your nicknames fit her perfectly (to a t even, ha!)

Since I was already taking pictures of sister, I took a couple after bath-time pics of all three of my sweet babies. I told them I'd read them stories on the couch and before I knew it there were three little people cuddling their lovies and waiting for me. Wow, just wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment