Sunday, July 24, 2016

Just a little taste of Me-Pa Camp

The 1st Annual Me-Pa Camp was a total success. I don't know if my parents were planning on starting a yearly camp when they offered to take my boys for a week so I could ease into my new life with four kids and a corporate lawyer husband, but guys we are doing this every year for the rest of forever!!! I am a little bit jealous of all the fun they had without me (FOMO for sure) but mostly I'm just grateful that they had a blast, I got some rest, and they at least sent me some pictures of their fun. Here's just a brief little taste of what they did. 





^^^Life of Pets on Opening Day with a bag FULL of candy^^^




The girls were in definite need of some Mema and Pepa snuggles after the boys hogged them for a week!

For Father's Day my Dad asked for a double date with each of his kids. When they came down to drop off the boys we decided to take them to Barrel and Ashes, a restaurant they had seen on the Food Network and had wanted to try. Oh my yum guys, it was so good. Almost as amazing as the company, and that's saying something!

Coco was 5th wheeling it, and we didn't mind a bit.





Goodbyes are always so hard, and this one was filled with so many tears. Love those parents of mine. Thanks for Me-Pa Camp and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a great week! Dad and I are already planning future camps! ;)

    ReplyDelete