Monday, July 25, 2016

The last week.

Honestly just a whole slew of randoms that I really, really love. Hold on tight, here we go: 

It was SO nice reconnecting with Becca and her crew over a Shake Shack and cheese fries. Reconnecting is probably too generous a word since I felt pretty frazzled with Quinn climbing all over the table (and drinking the cheese sauce) and Coco screaming, wanting to be held and then nursing but it was really nice to see them nonetheless. 

The sweetest moment shared between Grandma Winnie and Cora.

We didn't get dressed and I clearly didn't put on make-up but you better believe we got our free slurpees on 7/11.


Quinny and Tysie (our neighbors dog) playing "puppy" together on the floor. She really loves that dog, almost enough that I want to get her one. Too bad that's not happening!!!

These next three pictures make me laugh so hard. Life is really eventful around here lately, as you can see!



How cute is this girl? So naughty and so cute! I say, "Don't jump on the couch" and she gets this smile on her face and starts shaking her head yes and jumping.

I love this easy-going baby so much.

Best biggest brother award for sure.

Happy year-mark to Sister Steed!!!


Saturday bath for Coco with SOOOO many helpers. She's a lucky baby (even though she feels pretty picked on when she's in the tub!)


Her baby piggies are the cutest these days.

Oh Coco, I could eat you for dessert. And how much do you want to kiss those little puckers?


I think we counted at least 4 of her 18 teeth, so that's progress!


Tea party with their homemade muffins and chocolate milk. They loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I loved every single one of those random pictures! Thank you for being so awesome at blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one picture you had your hair in a braid. That's gotta be a sign of winning. That, and taking a shower.

    ReplyDelete