Friday, January 13, 2017

Chalk Art



I am absolutely obsessed with my backyard. It's so fun to have space for lots and lots of friends to come and get their wiggles out. A few days ago there were boys playing basketball, boys playing football, littles riding scooters and girls playing restaurant all at the same time. When those activities started to fizzle I got out my big bucket of chalk and I traced the kids and let them either color their own person or tell me what type of person they wanted to be and I used my amazing art skills (cough cough) to create magic. It's always so amazing to see their creativity at work! We had superheroes and ninjas and mermaids and Star Wars people and I was SO glad that I took these pictures to capture them because that same night it rained and bam, goodbye chalk art! Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment